Tuesday, June 2, 2009

JOURNEY OF A LOST SOUL- ROOHI

Slowly step by step
i came closer to HIM,
slowly step by step
i became aware of HIM.
i asked HIM to love me,
HE told me
HE already do,
i askedHIM,
make me fall in love with U
I hardly knowU
then how can i love U
HE opened the door,
and asked me to feed inside.
I looked inside
only to find nothing
Icried in the darkness
how can i love U?
when i don't knowU.
HE gave me eyes
to see
HE gave me ears
to listen
and said-
come fall in love
I am waiting for u here.
when u are satisfied be mine,
I'LL show u the path and lead u
I'LL make u fall in love too.
but these eyes find nothing
nearer to your image
i cried,
HE told me u'll understand

when you'll love me and me only
I'LL take your love completely,

and my soul's journey on the path of love,
as this soul finds new ways to
love HIM daily
the journey commense.

The day will come
i'll finally arrive
to learn to love HIM completely.
the day will come,
when HIS love is all there will be
and i'll be completely HIS.....

1 comment: