Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Transition period of the soul -- ROOHI

Transitions in life,
are now taking form,
But what I feel,
is that I am torn.


In different directions,
of where to turn.
Not knowing really,
what I truly yearn.
Guidance is what,
I ask for now.
For I know in my heart,
that somehow.
I'll receive a sign,
to settle my fear.
Lighting my path
to bring me nearer.


To understand
whyI'm changing direction.
Letting go of my past,
making new connections.
Transitions from old,
into what's new.
Is a road travelled,
by very few.
But I am inspired
to travel down.
Not even knowing
what will be found.
And once the changes
have taken place.


And I am alone,
left to face.
Challenges leading,
on a new course.
Will push onward,
with a powerful force.
I trust I'll be shown,
as time goes by.
The answers
andthe reasons why.
My thirst and hunger,
will not cease.
As my soul searches
for inner peace.
But for now I see,
and also know.
Transitions in life,
help my spirit grow.

And.......It really helps the soul to grow...the transition period, as the soul turns away from world and faces it's MASTER.... the transition...at once painful and freedom....too...
Transition...every soul must go thru...
and then there is no turning back....

2 comments: